Max & Watch Max & Watch

This is amazing. So full of energy and well made. I love it.

Pikmin Fore Pikmin Fore

This is pretty cool. The characters are quirky and the animations is high quality. It's just a little short, but still great.

artistunknown responds:

Thanks! Since this was so short I tried to compensate with more quality animation. I'll have something longer up at some point before the year is over.

The Super Mario Oddshow Collab The Super Mario Oddshow Collab

alot of skillfully made shorts here. Nice work.

JOE 1 JOE 1

The graphics are cool, but the game-play is a little repetitive. All in all a pretty good game.

SUNSET SUNSET

There's a great variety of enemies and the cool voice adds to the fun. Nice work.

Jumphobia: Player's Pack Jumphobia: Player's Pack

this is surprisingly really good. The tutorials are very helpful. nice work.

PancakePocket - Haunted [Dubstep] PancakePocket - Haunted [Dubstep]

This is a so lively, it makes you want to dance. Especially as the music goes on.

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks!

Dragonforce - Seasons (#Rockin'!) Dragonforce - Seasons (#Rockin'!)

This is amazing. The vocals are a little quiet, which I'm sure you're tired of hearing, but the song is still very professional.

RabbitsLair responds:

Thank You very much 4dojo! Yeah, many people told me about the vocals being quiet, I was just careful that it fits better in the mix, as other ones had my vocals very loud and out the mix. Thanks for the feedback, my music videos are just gettng better and better. \m/, ^-^ ,\m/ Stay Awesome and Heavy!

ForeverBound - Stereo Madness (SkuttenGamer Remix) ForeverBound - Stereo Madness (SkuttenGamer Remix)

This is catchy and nostalgic. You could listen to it all day. Great work.

SkuttenGamerGD responds:

Thank you! I worked hours to make it!

Highscore Hijacker (Crypt Shyfter) Highscore Hijacker (Crypt Shyfter)

Amazing work, and nice job getting on the front page.

RadiBits responds:

Thanks 4dojo, I appreciate the support!

Father's Blessing Father's Blessing

Nice work on this. The facial expression really captures the mood. And even though I've never played Gigantic before, the character looks so cool.

RadiBits responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Aisling is definitely a fan-favorite in the game, she's very fun to draw and I hope I did her justice.

"...All my loneliness disappeared " inktober day 31 "...All my loneliness disappeared " inktober day 31

This is excellent work. The face captures the moment perfectly. The black and white sets the mood. And the swing set it a great touch.

Zaccura responds:

Ahh, thank you so much!!